Let me start by saying I sewed many garments for my youngest 2 girls this year, the majority was maternity.
1,McCall's 5525 – Leopard trench and winner of the Best 2012 Pattern Contest at Pattern Review. I heart this jacket, Meredith wore it just the other day and hubby was amazed that I made this. I not sure where he was the entire time I was sewing it and Meredith modeled it
2. Burda – 7318 – Maternity coat, I have seen this on Erin several times and it looks fantastic. A perfect style for pregnancy
3. Simplicity 2226 – made twice and will be made again, a great pattern
4. Simplicity 4281 – a knock-off of an Express jacket for Erin.
5. Megan Neilsen Ruched Maternity Shirt – made six times for Erin.
plus one more I didn’t get a picture of.
6. Vogue 1224 for Erin
7. Simplicity 2512 – made 3 times and have fabric for one more
8. New Look 6648 – the fabric makes this top
9. Simplicity 2362 – for Kaitlyn and it looks great on her
10. Butterick 5497 – made twice for Erin, looks great on her.
11. Ottobre 5/2008 – a pattern I wanted to make for along time and finally got to it. Erin had this on one day and it is a perfect maternity style
12. I HAVE to include one outfit for my grandson (due in March) link here
I went back and counted the number of maternity garments, it was 26, now I know where all my sewing time was spent!
Tomorrow, the top 12 of quilts and bags.